Sand Dunes Chaolao Beach Resort - Sand Dunes Chaolao Beach Resort
However, when we arrived in the room around 2:30pm, we called the front desk and asked for someone to unlock the chair that can lay down into a bed as well as an extra blanket. They said no problem and that we would have to pay 100 baht for the extra blanket. No a lot of money, but kind of strange. We got ready and went to the beach expecting to find everything taken care of when we returned.
When we came back around 7:00pm, there was no extra blanket and the chair was still locked. We had to call 3 more times for the extra blanket and another (5 times total) to find out about what it would cost for the chair that was ALREADY IN OUR ROOM to simply be unlocked. It would cost 1,200 baht PER NIGHT to simply unlock and lay down a chair that was ALREADY IN OUR ROOM.
Why did it take 5 phone calls and 5 and a half hours to find out this information? My kids were tired and cranky from driving from Bangkok and playing at the beach! They wanted to go to bed but they could not because we were having to call so much and finding out information very late that we had actually called about SIX times because my Thai husband called the day before our trip to make sure everything would be okay.
Also, these are services every other hotel I have ever stayed in in Thailand or abroad offers FOR FREE! Why does this hotel need to charge for every little thing?!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Travelocity.com reviews
- Travelocity Travel Disaster I...
- Travel bumblers:Travelocity
- travelocity gets a -10 on any itinerary changes
- That was torture.
- Rip off taking advantage of old lady
- price fraud
- What a hassle dealing with Travelocity
- Smacks of SCAM
- customer service
- Travelocity What a headache
- You mean Attrocity.com
- What the hell is going on>
- DO NOT USE TRAVELOCITY
- Travelocity.com customer service
- Travelocity.com duplicate charges
- Barefoot Beach Resort
- Satisified with travel experience
- Leslies Pool install sand filter using play sand, not filter sand
- Sirata Beach Resort on St Pete Beach
- false hotel description
- Unjustified Extra Charge at a Resort
- Caravelle Resort, 6900 N. Ocean Blvd Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- No Complaints
- Love to Travel
- Broken sand filter
- St Lucian Honeymoon
- Punta Cana vacation Nightmare
- La Torretta Lake Resort
- Did not get what was paid for
- false description of a hotel
- Don Juan Beach Resort
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you